Monday, March 25, 2013

I could've danced all night...


... Probably has something to do with my mid-afternoon naps. Or caffeine overload at 6pm. Whatever the reason, I seem to get an awful lot done between 10pm-2am.

Once, I cleaned my room, but since it was too late to vacuum, I left it for the next day, when I woke up at 2pm and wondered where my day had gone. Another time, I worked on my resume and searched for jobs online, but didn't apply since I thought employers would probably wonder what kind of job-seeker would apply at 1 in the morning (I'll tell you: crackheads and ravers, of which I am neither). The other day, I started the night by adding books into my Book Depository Shopping Cart and ended up searching ideas for a tattoo on Fuck Yeah, Tattoos! instead. 

And today? I started a blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment